iCharger X6 800W 30A 6S Balance Battery Charger
iCharger X6 is a new product Junsi launched in the summer of 2018. This palm size charger is packed with an unbelievable 800W power in such a compact dimensions, together with tons of features only seen in advanced chargers. The user interface inherits from those popular Duo iChargers, and is easy to navigate and understand. Buddy RC is a major iCharger distributor since 2009, our unparalleled service to iCharger users is well known in the community.
1. X6 supports up to 6s LiPo, Lilo, LiFe, LiHV, LTO, NiZn batteries, with maximum 2A balance current, and adopts a unique balance calculation of internal resistance correction. Supports 1 - 20s NiMH/NiCd batteries and 1 - 12s Pb batteries.
2. Intelligent fan control. Sensing internal temperature via the internal temperature sensor, to control the fan speed
3. Internal temperature protection. When the internal temperature exceeds the power reduce temperature, the output power is automatically reduced, and the charger will shut down when temperature exceeds the shut-down temperature
4. This charger can save 32 parameter settings and support the data import/export to SD Card.
5. A 2.4" IPS LCD Screen provides rich information including current, voltage, power, capacity, internal resistance, control status, time consuming and temperature, etc.
6. Multi discharge features: self discharge, regenerative to input discharge, and lithium battery extra expanding discharge
7. Supports measurement for internal resistance of battery offline and online. Can measure not only the internal resistance of the entire pack, but also measure the internal resistance of each cell within the lithium battery. .
8. The X6 has protection for reverse polarity, input or output,
9. Supports upgrading the hardware program by USB port or SD card. The X6 also supports the "junsi Console" Software and can display, plot and analyze the charge and discharge data by it.
Display: 2.4 " IPS LCD (320×240) Net weight: 168g Dimension: 83×64.5×37 ±0.5mm
Input voltage range: 7—32VDC Maximum input current limit: 2.0A