You have no items in your shopping cart.
You have no items in your shopping cart.
LM0052U is cost down version of LM0052 which comes with variometer, alittude, temperature, pre-calibrated voltage probe while the energy meter (mAh, V, Curent) is optional. This telemetry capable receiver provides just about every major telemetry parameter in one tiny package. This is the world smallest, true full-range telemetry system with build-in sensors along with diveristy receiver shrinked in the smallest possible package. *Optinal current sensor will need to be purcahsed under accessories page and perform one time calibration by user to activate energy meter (mAh, current measurment).
- Energy meter is now an optional item as a cost down version of LM0052
- Very high accuracy barometer built-in to the receiver to provide altitude and vario information
- True Full-range diversity telemetry provides plane information in real-time as far as you can fly your plane with any DSMX or DSM2 compatible transmitter
- Energy metering system (mAh, V, Current) are included with the provided V/I sensing unit
- 2-stage failsafe best suited for gasoline / electric application (Selectable failsafe for pre-defined position as throttle only or all channel failafe in the event of signal absence)
- Diveristy extended antenna receiver with state-of-the-art RF circuit providing umatched performance of reception
- Real time RSSI output as analog voltage / displayed on transmitter A parameter
- Glider may use the inlcuded wiring for battery voltage sensing only if energy metering system is not required for absolute weight reduction
- Optional diversity satellite maybe used to provide total of 4 receiving antennas
LM0052 telemetry range comparsion with Spektrum and Orange The outstanding telemetry range of LM0052 are tested with Spektrum and Orange telemetry capable receiver as a basic performance benchmark. Please note that for fairness of this testing as the other receiver may not contain diveristy antenna unlike the LM0052, the setup is performed such that diveristy will have no advantage of any range improvement during this test.
Below listed telemetry reporting are available with the purchased package. No additional purchase is required.
- Included sensors / interface: Alltitude, Vario, pre-calibrated battery voltage probe, Receiver voltage, Temeprature (Internal automatically selected when the inlcuded external temperature probe is not used), RSSI out (3V to 0V) and displayed on transmitter A parameter
- Optional energy meter can be purcahsed under accessories page which require one time user calibration (mAh consumed, Current)
Telemetry receivers' feature
Comparision of Lemon Rx full-range telemetry capable diversity receiver.
- For (*1) V/I sensor may be required to purchase seperately on LM0051U, LM0052U and LM0041 if mAh consumed / current measurment is required
RCgroups discussion LM0052 discussion in Lemon Rx Telemetry thread.
User Manual re-direct link (Thanks to John [JJ604 RCgroups] and Nigel in helping us with this user manual.)
Direct link for LM0051 / LM0052 / LM0041: https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showpost.php?p=29478803&postcount=6
General user manual link for all products: http://www.lemon-rx.com/index.php?route=information/information&information_id=7
Quick start-up guide / tips
V/I sensor calibration
- Pre-calibrated voltage probe is included. Optional energy meter can be purchased seperately under accessories with one time user calibration.
Step for setting failsafe Fail-safe activates when the receiver no longer receivers signal (Eg. Transmitter is off / signal loss). There are 3 possible setting which are:
- No signal output to servo
- Output predefined throttle signal only
- Output predefined signal for all channels
1) Insert bind plug
2) Provide power to the unit and bind the unit but do not remove bind plug
3) Set your transmitter to the perferred position as failsafe default output and hold it to this position.
4) press the button briefly will cause the green light to be in the following status. Press the button while maintain your perferred position of the channel:
- Green LED status - none: No pulse to servo with the absence of correct reception
- Green LED status - flashing: Throttle-only preset. Throttle position had been acquired as failsafe default output
- Green LED status - solid: All-channel preset. All channels' position had been acquired as failsafe default ouptut
5) Remove bind plug
6) Turn off the transmitter now while power is still provided to receiver. You can now observe the failsafe status when no transmitter signal is present to the receiver. Please becareful that your propeller may turns if you set throttle channel above 0% in the event of signal losses. Failsafe can be useful as a last rsource to save plane for unexpected situation when the receiver is no longer receiving signal from transmitter such as interference problem.
Type: Lemon Rx DSMP (DSMX compatible) 7-Channel Full-Range
Telemetry with diversity receiver (Vario + Altitude + Energy Meter Optional)
Number of Channel: 7
Modulation: DSMP (DSMX and DSM2 compatible)
Band: 2.4 GHz
Dimension: 44(L) x 24(W) x 15(H) mm
Voltage Range: 4.5 - 8.5V
1) This is not a Spektrum DSMX or DSM2 product, nor is it a copy of a Spektrum DSM2 or DSMX product. The Spektrum, TM1000, AR9020, DSMX and DSM2 brand is a trademark of Horizon Hobby, Inc.
2) This is not an underground black market fake Spektrum product. Lemon Rx quality is guaranteed.
3) Lemon Rx products are tested to be compatible with Spektrum's DSMX and or DSM2 product (Spketrum, DSMX and DSM2 are the registered trademark of Horizon Hobby, Inc.).
Orders are shipped from Columbus, the capital city of Ohio, USA.
An order placed before 2:00pm Eastern Standard Time will be shipped the same working day.
We ship on Monday-Friday by US postal service (USPS) and UPS, and Saturday morning by USPS if a local post office is open. Any order placed on Saturday morning may or may not be shipped the same day. Orders placed on Sunday and US holidays will be shipped the next working day.
Retail orders above $80 may be eligible for free shipping, including contiguous United States, Alaska, Guam, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and APO addresses. We will use either USPS or UPS that most packages can be delivered in 3-5 working days, but not guaranteed. However, for packages contain large and heavy items, such as power supply, we may use parcel post service or UPS Surepost that may take up to 7 working days to be delivered.
USPS First Class Mail and Priority Mail, Express Mail, and UPS services can be used for domestic addresses. Tracking number and delivery confirmation will be provided to the customer when they are available. If you have not received a tracking information E-mail, please log into your account and click the "view order" link, then click "Track your order" link to find out the tracking number and ship method.
USPS Priority Mail is typically delivered in 3 working days. But very occasionally a priority mail package may be delayed for several days in the mailing system. If delivery time is extremely critical to your order, we would recommend Priority Mail Express or other couriers.
Domestic First Class Mail is only 1-2 days slower than Priority Mail in delivery. We suggest domestic customers choose First Class Mail for an order under 15 oz to save shipping cost.
Real shipping cost is calculated according to package weight and distance, and can be found in the checkout page after delivery address is specified in the fields.
Any order of $200 and above requires addressee's signature confirmation upon receipt of the package. Please contact us in advance or leave a comment in the message box if you want to waive signature confirmation.
We always check the legality of potential fraudulent orders. This procedure may lead to 1-2 working days delay in shipping in some rare cases.
We do not ship products to shipping forwarding companies. Any order shows this kind of address will be cancelled and refunded without notification.
DHL, DHL Express, US Postal Service (USPS) First Class Mail, Priority Mail, and Express Mail (EMS), and UPS services can be selected for international addresses. Shipping cost is calculated according to package weight and distance, and can be found in the check out process. A package usually takes around 7-10 days to be delivered, or occasionally up to 45 days depending on the processing speed in your country, especially in some countries such as Brazil and Russia.
USPS First Class Mail is a budget shipping method. As soon as a First Class Mail package left USPS Chicago hub there will be no tracking information available. If you need detailed tracking information and timely delivery please do not use this shipping method.
Presently we cannot ship lithium batteries internationally by US Post Service or any other air shipping method. Please select UPS Ground if your order contains LiPo or LiFe battery.
I fly the Lemon RC telemetry receivers and love them
This is my third one, all work great. My first purchase from Buddy RC and it was quick and packed well!
Excellent receiver with telemetry, Lots of technology packed into this seven channel receiver had a great price.
Very quick to acknowledge order and prompt shipment. Well packed. A pleasure to deal with.