Type: DSMX Compatible PPM 8-Channel Receiver Number of Channels: 8 (PPM signal) Modulation: DSMX Compatible (Also DSM2 backward Compatible) Band: 2.4 GHz Dimensions: 28(L) x 18(W) x 8(H) mm Weight: 2.70g without satellite Voltage Range: 3.45 - 7.2V
RCgroups discussion: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1773138
User Manual redirect link: http://www.lemon-rx.com/index.php?route=information/information&information_id=7
- FailSafe option via press of a button to ensure the highest level of safety even in the event of RF signal loss
- 3 microprocessors based system to ensure the highest performance available
- Designed especially for copter high current drain applications
Understanding the Receiver:
Setup Instructions: Note: It is highly recommended that users enable FailSafe. Some copters' controllers do not have a fail-safe system implemented. In the case where the quadcopter has flown very far away from the transmitter (e.g., 2 km away from transmitter for aerial photography applications), the RF signal may have faded due to far distance. FailSafe allows the receiver to output default signal when the signal is lost to keep the quadcopter flying until the signal is recovered again.
- Plug bind plug into the receiver.
- Provide power to the unit.
- Enable bind mode in transmitter and ensure a distance separation of 2 meters from the receiver.
- Upon successful binding, and if FailSafe is not required, remove the bind plug upon binding.
Setting FailSafe: Step 1: Start by binding the receiver to the transmitter in the normal way. Step 2: Proceed as follows to set FailSafe (see video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyW1v12dv_k)
- Ensure that the transmitter and receiver are turned on.
- Insert the bind plug into the receiver (Note: to set FailSafe, the bind plug is applied only when the receiver is turned on).
- Set the transmitter controls to the desired FailSafe positions.
- Press the side pushbutton to memorize the FailSafe settings.
- Observe that the green light at the end of the receiver turns on to indicate that FailSafe is set. (Repeat step 4 to cause the LED to turn off, which means FailSafe is disabled).
- Remove the bind plug.
- Disconnect the power for at least 2 seconds and then reconnect the power again.
- Test the FailSafe by turning off the transmitter.
Pulse Sequence: The PPM pulse sequence is in the following order: Throttle Aileron Elevator Rudder Gear Aux1 Aux2 Aux3.
- This is not a Spektrum DSMX or DSM2 product, nor is it a copy of a Spektrum DSM2 or DSMX product. The Spektrum, DSMX and DSM2 brand is a trademark of Horizon Hobby, Inc.
- This is not an underground black market fake Spektrum product. Lemon Rx quality is guaranteed.
- Lemon Rx products are tested to be compatible with Spektrum's DSMX and/or DSM2 products (Spektrum, DSMX and DSM2 are registered trademarks of Horizon Hobby, Inc.).