Disclaimer: This product is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or a copy of Spektrum DSMX or DSM2 products. The Spektrum, DSMX, and DSM2 brands are registered trademarks of Horizon Hobby, Inc. Lemon Rx products are guaranteed to be of high quality and are tested to be compatible with Spektrum's DSMX and/or DSM2 products.
Specifications: Type: Spektrum compatible full range telemetry system Measured Data: Receiver voltage, battery voltage, current (60A max.), capacity consumed (mAh), altitude (selectable absolute or sea level), internal or external temperature measurement (selectable), brushless motor RPM (depends on brushless system), telemetry packet missed counter (0 to 100%) for reception estimation Modulation: DSMX (DSM2 compatible) Band: 2.4 GHz Dimensions: 37.5(L) x 27.5(W) x 9(H) mm Weight: 7.3g for Telemetry Electronics, 8.8g for V/I/mAh sensors Voltage Range: 3.45 - 7.2V
- Industry-leading size and weight for similar range and performance
- XT60 connector package
- Built-in altimeter, receiver voltage, and temperature sensor
- Full-range Spektrum compatible telemetry system
- Automatic detection of communication protocol for DSMX or DSM2 compatibility
- V/I/mAh sensor provides up to 60A current rating and 30V input maximum
- Selectable absolute (accurately measured and calculated) or sea level (101.325kPa assumed as being the sea-level atmospheric pressure for mathematical calculation) reading by turning the pot dial to the minimum or middle position under the label
- Internal temperature sensor is automatically selected as primary sensing if the external sensor is not connected
- mAh counter provides typical accuracy of 2.5%
- Telemetry packet missed counter (0 to 100%) for reception estimation displayed on "A" variable in telemetry menu
- RCgroups discussion for Lemon Rx telemetry system: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2266873
- Complete user manual for download (PDF): Click to download telemetry user manual (Thanks to John [JJ604 RCgroups] and [Daedalus66 RCgroups] for their assistance in creating this user manual.)
Quick Start Guide:
- Connect all wire harnesses to the telemetry system with the appropriate connectors as shown on the label.
- Connect the ESC in series with the V/I sensor. Do not connect the battery or any power source to the unit.
- Connect the telemetry system to the receiver bind location.
- Ensure Spektrum transmitter telemetry options are selected and enabled properly, along with the appropriate measurement system (Imperial/Metric) selected.
- Insert the bind plug to the telemetry system.
- Execute the bind procedure by connecting the battery to the V/I sensor for providing power to the unit. Both the receiver and telemetry system should flash quickly.
- Upon binding, you are now ready to use the telemetry system!