The Hitec RDX4 is our new four port AC/DC Charger, delivering up to 100W at 10 amps per port. Connect four batteries of various chemistries to any of the independent channels, and enjoy efficient charging at home or in the field. This dual microprocessor-controlled charger/discharger features extensive battery management capabilities for maximum flexibility of your charging needs.
Capable of operating on 100 - 240 volts AC household current or from an 11 - 30 volt DC power source. It features an easyto- use LCD interface display and handy push button controls, while the front-panel XT60 connectors and XH balance ports help keep wiring uncluttered. Sport and advanced level hobbyists will appreciate the versatility and power of the quad port RDX4 for their 1/10th and 1/18th scale vehicles, 600+ size helicopters and larger sport and giant scale airplanes using up to 12S battery packs. Additional features include our “Charge Manager” software, providing the unprecedented ability to operate your charger via your personal computer plus a built-in Bluetooth for Smartphone app operation. Experience the future of charging with Hitec!
- 4 port AC/DC Charger delivers up to 100 watts per channel at 10 amps.
- Built-in Bluetooth communication for use with iOS and Android Link Power X App.
- Balance, Standard, Storage and Cycle Modes for All Lithium Battery Chemistries
- Battery Resistance Meter
- Terminal Voltage Control
- Re-Peak Charge Mode and Delta-Peak Sensitivity for NiMH/NiCd Batteries
- Capacity Cut-Off Limit
- Built-in Power Supply Function for Powering Devices up to 27V @ 10A
- 100V – 240V AC Operating Voltage Range
- LiPo, LiFe & LiIon Cell Count: 1-6 Cells
- NiCd/NiMH Cell Count: 1-15 Cells
- Pb Lead-Acid Based Cell Count: 2-20V
- Charge Circuit Power: 200W AC / 400W DC (Max 200W per port)
- Discharge Circuit Power: 10W
- PC Interface with Downloadable Software
- Dimensions: 4.8 x 4.7 x 3.1 in.
- Weight: 1.50 lbs