Product Information: This receiver is a DSMX compatible PPM 8-channel diversity antenna receiver designed for copter high current drain applications. It operates on the 2.4 GHz band and measures 28mm in length, 18mm in width, and 8mm in height. It weighs 3.03g and has a voltage range of 3.45 - 7.2V.
Features: The receiver has a FailSafe option that guarantees the highest level of safety even in the event of RF signal loss. It also has a 3 microprocessors based system that ensures the highest performance available.
How Dual Antennas Work: An independent processor monitors an incoming signal and chooses the appropriate antenna for reception. This allows for two different locations for installing the antennas along with different orientations. A satellite is no longer needed for receiver diversity, which reduces weight and increases overall reliability in comparison to the use of a primary receiver with a satellite receiver.
Understanding the Receiver: The single antenna version of the receiver is shown in the diagram.
Setup Instruction: It is highly recommended to enable FailSafe. Some copter controllers do not have a FailSafe system implemented. In the case where the copter has flown very far away from the transmitter, RF signal may have faded due to distance. FailSafe allows the receiver to output default signal when signal is lost to keep the copter flying until signal is recovered again.
- Plug bind plug into the receiver.
- Provide power to the unit.
- Enable bind mode in transmitter and ensure distance separation of 2 meters from the receiver.
- Upon successful binding, remove bind plug if FailSafe does not need to be set.
- Start by binding the receiver to the transmitter in the normal way.
- Proceed as follows to set FailSafe (see video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyW1v12dv_k): a. Ensure that transmitter and receiver are turned on. b. Insert the bind plug into the receiver (Note: to set FailSafe, the bind plug is applied only when the receiver is turned on). c. Set transmitter controls to the desired FailSafe positions. d. Press the side pushbutton to memorize FailSafe settings. e. Observe that the green light at the end of the receiver turns on to indicate FailSafe is set. (Repeat step 4 will cause the LED to turn off, which means FailSafe is disabled). f. Remove the bind plug. g. Disconnect the power for at least 2 seconds and then reconnect the power again. h. Test FailSafe by turning off the transmitter.
Pulse Sequence: The PPM pulse sequence is in the following order: Throttle, Aileron, Elevator, Rudder, Gear, Aux1, Aux2, Aux3.
- This is not a Spektrum DSMX or DSM2 product, nor is it a copy of a Spektrum DSM2 or DSMX product. The Spektrum, DSMX, and DSM2 brand is a trademark of Horizon Hobby, Inc.
- This is not an underground black market fake Spektrum product. Lemon Rx quality is guaranteed.
- Lemon Rx products are tested to be compatible with Spektrum's DSMX and/or DSM2 products (Spektrum, DSMX, and DSM2 are registered trademarks of Horizon Hobby, Inc.).
RCgroups Discussion: For more information and user feedback, please visit the official Lemon 2020 receiver thread on RCgroups at https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?3496899-The-official-Lemon-2020-receiver-thread