Servos are supplied with UNIVERSAL connectors which are compatible with all name-brand systems.
The HS-485HB updates the very popular HS-475HB by adding more torque and greater speed. With its top ball bearing, heavy duty, high impact Karbonite™ gears and high performance circuitry, the HS-485HB offers lots of torque and features excellent centering and resolution.
- Applications: Heli's and Aircraft up to 72” or up to 12lbs when using just one servo per control surface.
- Note: Be aware that high vibration gas (not glow) engines combined with large contol surfaces and large thows (3D models) can put undue strain on the gears. Metal geared servos are recommended for these applications even if under 12lbs.
- Warning: Do not use thread lockers on Karbonite geared servo as it will cause the output shaft to fail.
- Top Selling Heavy Duty Standard Servo
- High Impact Karbonite Gears
- Top Ball Bearings
- Excellent Centering and Resolution
HS-485HB Servo Specifications
|Operating Voltage Range (Volts DC)||4.8V ~ 6.0V|
|Speed (Second @ 60°)||0.22 ~ 0.18|
|Maximum Torque Range oz. / in.||67 ~ 83|
|Maximum Torque Range kg. / cm.||4.8 ~ 6.0|
|Current Draw at Idle||10 mA|
|No Load Operating Current Draw||200 mA|
|Stall Current Draw||1,200 mA|
|Dead Band Width||3 µs|
|Dimensions (Inches)||1.57 x 0.78 x 1.49|
|Dimensions (Metric)||39.8 x 19.8 x 38.0|
|Circuit Type||HT7003 Analog SMT|
|Motor Type||3 Pole Metal Brush Ferrite|
|Bearing Type||Top Ball Bearing|
|Output Shaft (type / Ømm)||Standard 24|
|Dust / Water Resistance||N / A|
|Connector Gauge (AWG) / Strand Count||25 / 40|
|Radio Control Applications|
|Parkflyer||N / A|
|Sport Plane||50 - 64 oz.|
|Sailplane||2 meters and up|
|3D Performance||N / A|
|Scale||50 - 64 oz.|
|Electric Helicopter||N / A|
|Gas Helicopter||N / A|
|On Road||N / A|
|Monster Truck||N / A|
|Buggies||N / A|
|Truggies||N / A|
|Short Course / Truck||N / A|
|Crawlers||N / A|
|Sail Boat||< 1 meter|