Lemon Rx GEN2 DSMP satellite receiver is DSMX/DSM2 compatible that provides superior performance with antenna diversity. Bind button allows binding to the transmitter without having a receiver. The satellite comes with 25cm JST connector wire (not shown in photo) for the convenience of connecting it to a Lemon Rx GEN2, Flight Controller or Spektrum receiver.
- Dimension: 23mm x 22.5mm x 9mm
- 4.1 grams (with casing)
- 2.7V to 3.5V voltage input
- Bind button allows binding without a receiver nor require special initialization sequence such as using flight controller
- Generation 2 SDR stack ensures the fastest channel searching and advanced algorithm for signal recovery with ultra-low-latency experience
- Best suited to application that requires excpetional signal performance under signal fading condition such as drone
- Antenna diversity improves the reliability of the wireless link
Quick Reference Guide
Binding with receiver
- Connect the DSMP satellite to DSMP receiver
- Prepare the receiver in bind mode with satellite connected
- Power cycle the receiver will cause both receiver and satellite in bind mode with LED flashes.
Binding without receiver
- Connect the DSMP satellite to an appropriate device such as Flight Controller and make sure there is power provided to the satellite
- Hold the B button on the satellite for about 3 seconds. The LED flashes indicate satellite is ready to bind to a transmitter without a receiver connected.
- Choose DSMX 2048 on the flight controller for protocol
- Do not use SRXL2 interface. LM0037A acts as a receiving device only for flight controller and does not have telelemtry feature.