The RP1 and RP2 2.4GHz ELRS nano series receivers are open-source receivers based on ExpressLRS.
The Nano receivers, first developed by Jye Smith from the ExpressLRS development team, feature ESP8285 MCU and SX1280 RF chip. The RP1 has a UFL antenna socket for full-range antenna use. The RP2 has a built-in ceramic antenna which is super light and small in size and ideal for racing.
The RP1 and RP2 feature WIFI built in so you can upgrade firmware by WIFI and configure the Receiver via the built-in WebUI with your PC or mobile phone.
Due to their low-latency and high-refresh-rate RF module, the RP1 and RP2 are the perfect choice for FPV races or Long Range applications. With their ultra-lightweight and Nano size, these receivers are suitable for Whoops, drones, and fixed-wing models, as they can fit effortlessly into any available space.
- Improved PCB design is better for heat dissipation.
- Upgraded rigid antenna with greater durability and performance.
- LED on the top side of PCB.
- Solder pads are improved and easier to solder to.
- Item: RP1 Nano ExpressLRS 2.4ghz Receiver
- Type: ISM
- Antenna: 65mm 2.4ghz T Antenna
- Maximum receive refresh rate: 500Hz / F1000Hz
- Minimum receiver refresh rate: 25Hz
- Working voltage: 5v
- Weight: 2.2g (Including antenna)
- Dimension: 13mm*11mm*3mm
- Firmware Version: ExpressLRS v2.4 pre-installed
- FW Target: RadioMaster RP1/2 2400 RX
- Bus interface: CRSF
- 1 * RP1 ExpressLRS 2.4ghz Nano Receiver
- 1 * 65mm UFL 2.4Ghz T Antenna
- 1 * User Manual