Introducing the RadioMaster TX16S Mark II Max Radio Controller - the latest addition to the TX16S series. This powerful radio controller features improved internal circuitry and optimized power supply, making it a reliable and high-performance device.
- New charge circuitry with integrated reverse-polarity protection and optimized charge IC now allows up to 2.2A internal USB-C charge current.
- Rear mounted audio jack provides a headphone output for easy audio monitoring.
- V4.0 Gimbal ensures improved centering and temperature stability (Same circuitry as AG01).
- Optional high/low rear grips are included for improved ergonomics.
- Improved S1/S2 knobs and LS/RS sliders now feature clear center-detents and smoother feel.
- Redesigned battery cover offers improved battery access, and the retooled body shell provides better fit and finish.
- The trainer socket has been changed to a standard TRS 3.5mm socket, and a rear DIY socket has been added for personalized modifications.
- Improved internal plastics ensure better longevity of the device.
- Available in both ELRS and 4in1 versions.
- Size: 287x129x184mm
- Weight: 750g (without battery)
- Transmission frequency: 2.400GHz-2.480GHz
- Transmitter module: Internal 4-in-1 multi-protocol module (CC2500 CYRF6936 A7105 NRF2401) or ExpressLRS (ELRS)
- Transmitting power: Internal 4-in-1 multi-protocol module: Max 100mw (protocol dependent)
- Antenna gain: 2db (transmit power adjustable)
- Working current: 400mA
- Working voltage: 6.6-8.4v DC
- Remote control distance: >2km @ 22dbm
- Radio firmware: EdgeTX (installed by default, touch screen enabled)
- Module Firmware: Multiprotocol- Module (4IN1) or ExpressLRS (ELRS)
- Channels: Up to 16 channels (depending on the receiver)
- Display: 4.3-inch TFT full-color touch display with a resolution of 480 * 272
- Gimbal: AG01 CNC Hall sensor
- Module Bay: JR compatible module bay
- Upgrade method: Supports USB-C online / SD card offline upgrade
- Compatible with EdgeTX and OpenTX (requires EdgeTX version 2.6.0 or OpenTX version 2.3.15 or later)
Available in 4in1 and ELRS versions
Here are the tips for you to choose 4in1 or ELRS, reviews by OscarLiang
"If you can’t decide between ELRS and 4in1, I’d probably go for the ELRS version. It’s going to be the major RC protocol in the near future as it’s so powerful and affordable, with a wide range of tiny and inexpensive ELRS receivers available.
One reason to get the 4in1 is if you only want to use other protocols such as Frsky D8/D16, but these are kind of obsolete and slowly phasing out. Or if you are buying an external ELRS module for the radio, then it also makes sense to get the 4in1 as you don’t want to have another ELRS module onboard doing nothing. An external ELRS module might have the advantage of higher maximum output power of up to 1W. But honestly the internal module’s 250mW is plenty for FPV pilots, giving you miles of range in ideal conditions. "
Optional V4.0 Hall Gimbals and AG01 Gimbals
V4.0 HALL GIMBALS
Standard version with V4.0 Hall Gimbals, same chipset as the AG01, optimized hall sensor circuitry, improves center point positioning and temperature stability. Stick travel, self-centering and stick tension are now externally adjustable
AG01 Gimbal is fully CNC milled for ultimate precision with quad ball bearings for a smooth and precise feel. Featuring front-accessible tension and travel adjustment for easy fine-tuning.
Flat & Raised Grips Included
Both the raised and flat versions of the rear grips are included allowing you to customize the feel of your TX16s MKII right out of the box.
Built-in dual speakers
External Module Bay
The TX16s natively supports Team Black Sheep MicroTX modules in CRSF mode with LUA scripts. Best of all the TX16s Internal 4-in-1 Multi-protocol module allows you to keep the MicroTX installed and switch between internal RF and Crossfire via software, no more module swapping.
Easy Firmware Updates
- Retooled faceplate with improved fit and finish
- Improved S1/S2 knobs with center detents
4.3” IPS Color Display - The TX16s features a bright and clear 4.3-inch IPS color display for easy and convenient model setup and operation with adjustable brightness to suit all conditions.
- Improved LS/RS Sliders with smoother feel and better center-detents.
- New 3.5mm Audio jack - Rear mounted audio jack minimizes RF interference from external modules and adds headphone audio feature.
- Redesigned battery cover, easier to remove.
- Rear DIY Socket added for personalized mods.