Dual battery sharing system. This is a dual battery sharing device.
Draws evenly on both packs, or runs off single pack if you have a battery failure.
Great redundancy for your large scale aircraft.
Light weight, Reliable and can handle 50 Amps!
- Low forward voltage drop (only 530mV @ 40 amps),
- Input voltage range - 3 to 28 VDC,
- Auto Selects pack with highest voltage,
- Built in noise canceling circuit >100db,
- Small size (smallest in market class),
- 16 AWG Heavy duty wires,
- Li-Po/Li-Ion/Ni-Mh/Ni-Cad Operation,
- Choice of Deans, Anderson, EC3 or XT60 Input Connectors
- Increased Voltage out compared to other devices.