Introducing the RadioMaster TX16S Mark II Max Pro Radio Controller (MCK Edition), a limited edition collaboration with MinChan Kim. This upgraded version features a rainbow color scheme and full CNC faceplate, along with an AG01 gimbal for an enhanced experience.
- Improved internal circuitry and optimized power supply
- New charge circuitry with integrated reverse-polarity protection
- Optimized charge IC now allows up to 2.2A internal USB-C charge current
- Rear mounted audio jack provided headphone output
- AG01 Gimbal is fully CNC milled for ultimate precision with quad ball bearings for a smooth and precise feel
- Optional high/low rear grips included for improved ergonomics
- Improved S1/S2 knobs with clear center-detents
- Improved LS/RS Sliders with smoother feel and better center-detents
- Redesigned battery cover for improved battery access
- Retooled body shell with improved fit and finish
- Trainer socket changed to standard TRS 3.5mm socket
- Rear DIY Socket added for personalized mods
- Improved internal plastics for better longevity
- Size: 287x129x184mm
- Weight: 750g (without battery)
- Transmission frequency: 2.400GHz-2.480GHz
- Transmitter module: Internal ELRS (SX1280)
- Transmitting power: Internal ELRS: Max 250mw (transmitting power is adjustable)
- Antenna gain: 2db (transmit power adjustable)
- Working current: 400mA
- Working voltage: 6.6-8.4v DC
- Remote control distance: >2km @ 22dbm
- Radio firmware: EdgeTX
- Module Firmware: ExpressLRS (ELRS)
- Channels: Up to 16 channels (depending on the receiver)
- Display: 4.3-inch TFT full-color touch display with a resolution of 480x272
- Gimbal: V4.0 Hall sensor with aluminum fascia
- Module Bay: JR compatible module bay
- Upgrade method: Supports USB-C online/SD card offline upgrade
- Supports EdgeTX and OpenTX
- EdgeTX is installed by default (touch screen enabled)
Note: Requires EdgeTX version 2.6.0 or OpenTX version 2.3.15 or later.
ELRS versions by default
Why ELRS? Check the reviews by OscarLiang
"If you can’t decide between ELRS and 4in1, I’d probably go for the ELRS version. It’s going to be the major RC protocol in the near future as it’s so powerful and affordable, with a wide range of tiny and inexpensive ELRS receivers available.
One reason to get the 4in1 is if you only want to use other protocols such as Frsky D8/D16, but these are kind of obsolete and slowly phasing out. Or if you are buying an external ELRS module for the radio, then it also makes sense to get the 4in1 as you don’t want to have another ELRS module onboard doing nothing. An external ELRS module might have the advantage of higher maximum output power of up to 1W. But honestly the internal module’s 250mW is plenty for FPV pilots, giving you miles of range in ideal conditions. "
Flat & Raised Grips Included
Both the raised and flat versions of the rear grips are included allowing you to customize the feel of your TX16s MKII right out of the box.
Built-in dual speakers
External Module Bay
The TX16s natively supports Team Black Sheep MicroTX modules in CRSF mode with LUA scripts. Best of all the TX16s Internal 4-in-1 Multi-protocol module allows you to keep the MicroTX installed and switch between internal RF and Crossfire via software, no more module swapping.
Easy Firmware Updates
- Retooled faceplate with improved fit and finish
- Improved S1/S2 knobs with center detents
4.3” IPS Color Display - The TX16s features a bright and clear 4.3-inch IPS color display for easy and convenient model setup and operation with adjustable brightness to suit all conditions.
- Improved LS/RS Sliders with smoother feel and better center-detents.
- New 3.5mm Audio jack - Rear mounted audio jack minimizes RF interference from external modules and adds headphone audio feature.
- Redesigned battery cover, easier to remove.
- Rear DIY Socket added for personalized mods.
- 1 * TX16S Mark II Max Pro Radio Controller
- 1 * 18650 Tray
- 1 * USB-C Cable
- 1 * Screen Protector
- 1 pair of flat grips
- 1 pair of raised grips (installed on radio by default)
- 1 * TX16S Key Chain
- 1 * Joint RadioMaster & MCK Leather Neck Strap