SunnySky brushless motors are built with top-of-the-line components that are usually reserved for high-end products, ensuring high performance for years to come. Each motor is carefully tested and balanced at the factory to guarantee reliability.
All SunnySky motors come with a two-year limited warranty and are equipped with a cross-type mount and propeller adapter, as shown in the photos below.
- Durable Japanese NMB ball bearings
- Efficient Japanese Kawasaki stator steels
- Rare earth neodymium magnets that remain stable up to 180 degrees Celsius
- Polyesterimide enameled oxygen-free copper wires that work up to 180 degrees Celsius
- CNC-machined and anodized aluminum case
- Laser-engraved motor model and KV number
- Soft silicone wire leads
- Patented balancing techniques
- Stator Diameter: 22 mm
- Stator Height: 8 mm
- Outside Diameter: 28 mm
- Body Length: 23 mm
- Shaft Diameter: 3.0 mm
- Motor Kv: 2600 RPM / Volt
- Motor Weight: 44 g
- Accessory Weight: 13 g
Warranty: SunnySky motors sold by Buddy RC are manufactured using high-quality materials and are built to last. They are covered by a two-year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. However, motor bearings, shafts, and propeller adapters are normal wear parts and are not covered by the warranty. These parts need to be maintained and changed periodically. It is recommended to put a small drop of oil on each bearing every 10 flights to ensure maximum life. If any motor vibration, shaking, roughness, or notches in bearings are observed after a period of use, it is suggested to replace the motor bearings immediately. It is the responsibility of the pilot to ensure that the bearings are maintained properly and periodically. For optimal performance, quality, and value, use SunnySky brushless motors in your aircraft.