Employing over 200 professional engineers and technicians and boasting over 20 years of design excellence, Gens Ace leads the hobby industry in researching and manufacturing NiMH, LiPo, and LiFe batteries. The Gens Ace brand follows principles of quality, efficiency, and accessibility for sales and services, and all batteries are specially tailored for use in RC models and other electronics.
Unlike the original Gens Ace series, which is designed for hobby use, Tattu is specialized for the UAV and UAS market and features industrial-grade build quality. The Tattu slogan "less is more" represents lower cost, weight, and complexity in batteries while providing more flight time, power, and satisfaction. This principle guides the series' design, delivering unrivaled performance at affordable prices. Reliable and potent, these new Gens Ace batteries will always discharge at full capacity at their designated C rate, and they're the perfect choice for racing and other strenuous applications.
- Equipped with the industry-standard XT-30, specially designed for your size 90-150 FPVs.
- Stable automatic stacking technology
- Compact and lightweight
- Suitable for professional and specialized applications
- High quality, reliable power
- Local after-sales service
|Configuration||3S1P / 11.1V / 3 Cells|
|Burst Discharge Rate||150C|
|Net Weight (±20g)||42g|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||45 x 24 x 21 mm|
1. Your orders will be dispatched via FedEx or UPS from the USA directly.
2. Fast shipping and excellent local after-sale service is guaranteed in the USA.
3. Service is our priority in the online shop, and we provide long warranties with lower prices. We offer a 90-day-warranty after your order date.
4. We specialize in high-power LiPo Batteries. Using our unique technology, our most powerful batteries reach 100C. Our batteries can also perform stable simultaneous discharge.
5. With low IR, our batteries provide stable voltage from start to finish.
6. Safety is our priority: Gens Ace and our partners fulfill ISO9001 and ISO14001 standards.
For battery instructions, see our Lipo Battery Guide.