Are you seeking top-of-the-line performance for your multirotor? Look no further than the Black Widow Series of motors, designed specifically for multi-rotor racing where only the best will do. These premium motor systems combine both the motor and ESC into a single unit, making them more compact, lighter, and more efficient. By integrating the motor and ESC into one unit, space is saved, the overall weight of the model is reduced, drag is minimized, and the system runs cooler.
The Black Widow motors feature a built-in ESC that enables you to change the direction of rotation of the motor with a simple flick of a switch. Additionally, there is a USB-compatible flash port at the base of the unit that allows you to update the firmware.
These sleek-looking motors are manufactured to exacting standards and use original NMB bearings for smooth running and reliable performance. Quality mounting accessories are included, and multiple mounting holes cater to most multi-rotor frames currently on the market.
If you're into FPV racing and want motors with real bite in performance, then the Black Widow Series is your best choice.
- All-in-one motor with built-in ESC
- Built-in reversing switch
- Built-in flashing port for firmware upgrades
- Fast throttle response
- High efficiency
- CNC case for durability
- 0.2mm thickness silicon steel sheet used for stator which creates low current loss
- NMB bearings for durability and smooth running
- NdFeB high-temperature-rated magnets for trouble-free operation
- Dynamically balanced
- Compact and lightweight
- Low internal resistance
- All-in-one unit keeps wiring neat and tidy
- Model Name: 2204 18A
- ESC Current: 18A
- BEC Output: No
- Firmware: BLHeli
- ESC Battery cell: 2-3S Lipo
- Motor KV: 2300KV
- Direction: CW
- Weight: 33.5g
- Size: 27.5 x 19.4
- Recommended prop size: 5-6"
- 1 x ZTW Black Widow 2204 18A Motor With Integrated BLHeli ESC
- 1 x Manual